Exchange Flags, Liverpool in 1890

The Second Exchange Buildings in Exchange Flags, Liverpool

Zoom in to get a better view of the statues adorning the Exchange Buildings in Exchange Flags, Liverpool.

This is the second of three Exchange Buildings, the first completed in 1808 by John Foster. The one in this Francis Frith & Ltd photograph was by T H Wyatt and completed in 1867 in the French Renaissance style.